Please Note this is not a crisis service. For an Emergency call 911 or Go to the nearest emergency room.
Mental Health Helpline: 1-877-303-2642, Addiction Helpline: 1-866-332-2322, For Immediate Crisis Support: text ‘HOME’ to 686868
- Workplace Well-being and Mental Health Tool KitThe Workplace Well-being and Mental Health Tool Kit by Alberta Health Services Healthier Together provides workplaces with strategies to create a psychologically safe and healthy workplace. The toolkits are designed to support organizations to build […]
- Mental Health WorkbooksMental Health @ Home provides a list of free mental health workbooks based on therapeutic approaches that have proven to be effective. Click on the link to view them all – https://mentalhealthathome.org/2018/06/14/mental-health-workbooks/
- WRAP for workWellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) is a valuable and important tool for personal recovery. Identifying tasks for daily personal maintenance, managing triggers and early warning signs, and preparing crisis plans helps give us control over […]
- WRAPThe Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WARP) is a framework with which you can develop an effective approach to manage distressing symptoms and gain insight into patterns of behavior. It is a tool to help you […]
- 5 Elements of a Comprehensive Employee Wellness ProgramAn employee wellness program can exist in many forms, from programs aimed at improving employees’ nutrition to education about mental health. According to the requirements set forth by Workplace Health in America, there are 5 elements […]
- Wellness WheelThere are 8 components to wellness, each of which can be thought of as a single spoke on the wellness wheel. Neglecting one of the areas of the wheel may compromise your ability to confront […]